Services: Here’s the nuts and bolts page!
I would love to just hang out with parents and help them for free, I really would, because I’m so passionate about wanting parents to feel strong and confident in how they live with their kids.
But, I heard it from a business coach, “If you don’t have something to sell, you don’t have a business!”
So, this is my livelihood outlined for you!
There are four ways that I can help you. The first two don’t cost you anything at all!
- Check out my Facebook page: Laura Gillian – Intentional Parenting, and click “Follow”
That way, you’ll get a ton of information, tips, funny stories, connections, and some plain old fun, just to make you smile!
- I have a limited number of timeslots set aside for a free 30 minute, one-on-one conversation. Send me an email and we’ll try to find one for you!
- Watch for a brand-new course coming in January 2019! I am so excited about this!
Intentional Parenting Online is a 10-module video course that I’m certain you will love! Why? Because I am confident that it will be really helpful to you and your family in so many ways!
Cost: $199 and worth every penny, but I’m offering 40% off for the first run! If you’re interested, send me an email before Dec 21, 2018, so I can add you to the early sign-up, 40% off list.
- Personal, One-on-One Coaching
This is the deluxe, top-of-the-line option where we get to talk specifically about YOU Why a Dec 21 deadline? Because I’m going to take time off to be with my family and I hope that you can too!and YOUR FAMILY!
Here’s how it works:
- We begin with a 90-minute Skype conversation where you get to tell me, in detail, what you are struggling with. You will have my full attention while I listen, ask questions, and think about a plan.
- We will talk again in 2 or 3 days: I will share thoughts, ideas, and a PLAN for you to put into action!
- One week later, we’ll have a third conversation where you tell me what went well, what was hard and why, and we will refine your plan to personalize it even more.
- And, finally, we will have one last conversation to review your successes, and set even more achievable goals!
Be prepared to work hard!
This sounds easy but get ready because the things that we talk about might challenge you to the core!
Cost: $499, but if you book before Dec 21, 2018, I would love to give you a holiday gift of 20% off.
Why a Dec 21 deadline? Because I’m going to take time off to be with my family and I hope that you can too!
The fine print (in full-sized text): To take advantage of the holiday gift of 20% off, your first, 90-minute appointment has to be booked before January 31, 2019, and your fourth, and final appointment has to happen within six weeks – or 42 days – of our first meeting. Sound good?
I’m excited to meet you and help you to find your very own parenting pathway.
Here’s a tip and encouragement for you!
Every success makes you stronger and ready for the next challenge.
That means that future challenges get easier because your parenting skills and confidence get stronger! It’s a win-win!