Laura Gillian | Parenting Coach | Kingston, Ontario & Beyond
Become the parent you want to be
so your child can be everything they were meant to be.
One-on-one Parent Coaching
Faster results in less time. Through Parent Coaching you’ll learn about and use the Parenting Toolbox, to discover the parent you want to be and how to manage any situation that arises in a way that is comfortable and sustainable.
Intentional Parenting Online Course
With a toolbox of 4 simple tools, this 10-part online video program will help you sort out what kind of parent you want to be so you can manage almost any situation in the way that is best suited to your family.
How Parent Coaching Works
As a parent coach I focus on helping you design your future relationship with your child or children—your goals, your desired future. Your task is to focus on your subject (parenting your child). My job is to think of creative ways for you to approach your dilemma with thoughtful, supportive and encouraging wisdom and insight. I will recommend tips, tools, strategies and approaches to address your current reality.
- We begin with a 90-minute Skype conversation where you get to tell me, in detail, what you are struggling with. You will have my full attention while I listen, ask questions, and think about a strategy.
- We will talk again in 2 or 3 days: I will share thoughts, ideas, and a plan for you to put into action.
- One week later, we’ll have a third conversation where you tell me what went well, what was hard and why, and we will refine your plan personalize it even more.
- We will end with a final conversation within two weeks, to review your successes and, if you would like, to set more goals.
I currently reside in Kingston, Ontario.
However, technology allows creative connection far beyond cities, regions, provinces or countries allowing me to serve parent coaching clients world-wide.
What Can You Expect from Coaching?
As you pay attention to your parenting, I will focus on you and support your work. During our time together you can expect to:
- Identify and understand yourself better in the parenting role
- Learn specific steps you can take to make great changes
- Engage in some challenging yet rewarding hard work
- Receive support from me as you climb each new peak
THEN you can act with knowledge and confidence to give your little one a great start.
What Parents Say
Parent Coaching FAQs
You get one chance to enjoy these years with your family.
Make the most of them!